Monday, February 4, 2013

Baltimore Ravens are the Champions

Yes, yes ,yes......they did it.

Ray Lewis Goes Out On Top
Baltimore Ravens Superbowl XLVII champions.  


I was beyond ecstatic when the last four seconds were on the clock.  It as at that moment that I knew that the Lombardi trophy was on it way to Baltimore. 

At some point during the post game celebration with my family and friends, I found myself literally running around the perimeter of my house with my cow bell ringing, screaming and smiling, coatless in short sleeves as the adrenaline rushed through my body.  Really, I was not cold just simply heated up with the rush I had been waiting for, for the last twelve years.

Be sure to join in the fun before the Ravens are off to Disney World at the Superbowl Celebration parade tomorrow, Tuesday February 5, 2013. The parade will kick off at 10:45 a.m. at City Hall and convening at the M&T Bank stadium for the rally an 12:30 p.m.  

You may want to consider public transportation to avoid the traffic jams.  If not keep in mind that parking at the stadium will be free.

Hope to see you there.    

Click on map for more info 
Parade route image courtesy of Fox 45 Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment