Sunday, January 27, 2013

All lite up with purple

Purple fever has taken over Maryland! 

The energy, spirit, happiness and support for Ravens is absolutely breathtaking to me and good for my soul.  The friendliness that I have seen in the past couple of weeks from and towards anyone wearing purple is a culture I wish we could maintain throughout the year.  The simple smiles or nods to and from Ravens fan should be an everyday way of life.  

I have lite up my house with purple. Painted my nails and walls purple, worn purple, ate purple (not sure what it was), and started to bleed purple.  I wish I could attend the SuperBowl but I can't.  You better believe I will be tailgating from home showing my neighbors the way the Purple Pride burns in my soul.

As we gear up for Ray's last ride on Sunday, February 3rd a hint of bitter sweetness enters my heart. Some have said it was luck that got us there; I say it was good ball playing and the talent of the Baltimore Ravens.  I love that the Ravens are going to the SuperBowl but sadden that  I have seen  #52 doing "the dance" at M & T stadium for the last time.   

Don't forget to attend the send off rally on Monday, January 28th at 11:30 at the Baltimore Inner Harbor Amphitheather.

LET'S GO RAVENS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment