Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dinner gone wrong


I only wish my plate looked like this one.

I tried to go easy and simple last night because I didn't feel like serious cooking.  I googled a slow cooker recipe for chicken and rice.  I shopped for ingredients, clean the chicken, diced up some onions, added soup, spices, put in all the the crock pot and went about my day.  

Well......when it was time to eat.....yuck!!!! Double yuck!  What did I discover, never trust the reviews for a recipe found on the internet.  I am crying out that super good delicious chicken and rice recipe just like grandmom use to make.  Sure I can get one from my grandma but if I do the result will be her making it for me.  I love that option but I need to learn.  

Who can save me from the slop that came out of the crock pot last night?  Please send me the best chicken and rice recipe you have cooked.  

No comments:

Post a Comment